High School Articulation

Resident Grant students have the option of attending either San Diego High School or Point Loma High School. If you are not sure if you are a resident student, you may verify your school of residence by using the SDUSD online Boundary Lookup or by calling (619) 725-5672. If you move from the resident boundary of a school, and would like your student to continue at that school, you must apply through the Open Enrollment Program. No special priority is given to students who were resident students in the past.

Continuity to Middle and High Schools
District students enrolled under the School Choice Program may continue to middle and high schools in the School Choice Pattern without having to reapply, as long as space is available.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.